Arterial Park (Phase 2), Michelins FarmArterial Road, Rayleigh, SS6 7NG
Arterial Park is strategically located four miles to the east of Basildon and ten miles to the
south of Chelmsford at the junction of the A1
At a glance
|Size||320,310 sq ft|
|Energy Performance Rating||Upon enquiry|
Arterial Park is strategically located four miles to the east of Basildon and ten miles to the south of Chelmsford at the junction of the A127 and A1245 roads. The A127 gives direct access to the M25 (Junction 29) within 14 miles.
Phase 2 has the ability to accommodate a cross-dock facility of up to 320,310 sq ft
- 50m yard depths.
- 18m clear height.
- floor loading.
- EPC A Rating.
- BREEAM ‘Very
- Good’ Rating.
- 15% roof lights to warehouse.
- Grade A open plan office.
- Transport office.
- LED lighting with smart control.
- Lift to the main office.
- VRF to provide heating and comfort cooling.
- Double height glazed entrance / HQ reception.
- Secured entrance and gatehouse with independent gates.
- Cross-dock facility.
- Paladin fencing around the perimeter of the estate.
- 50 bicycle spaces in covered shelters.