Arterial Park (Phase 1), Michelins FarmArterial Road, Rayleigh, SS6 7NG
Arterial Park is a new speculative industrial/distribution development offering a variety of unit sizes with Phase 1 available in Q3 2021.
At a glance
|Size||10,140 to 30,196 sq ft|
|Energy Performance Rating||Upon enquiry|
- Prominent location fronting A127
- New industrial logistics units from 4,805 - 22,930 sq dt (Phase 1)
- 50m shared yard depth
- 10m clear internal height
- 50 KN/m2 floor loading
- BREEAM 'very good'
- Grade A open plan office with LED lighting and comfort cooling
- Electric car charging points
The site, which extends to 23.70 acres, offers a variety of unit sizes ranging from 4,850- 320,310 sq ft within 2 separate phases.
Arterial Park is strategically located four miles to the east of Basildon and ten miles to the south of Chelmsford at the junction of the A127 and A1245 roads. The A127 gives direct access to the M25 (Junction 29) within 14 miles.
- 50m shared yard depth.
- 10m clear height.
- 50kN/m2 floor loading.
- EPC A Rating.
- BREEAM ‘Very Good’ Rating.
- 15% roof lights to warehouse.
- Secured entrance with independent gates.
- Paladin fencing around the perimeter of the estate.
- 40 bicycle spaces allocated to units 100 & 200 in covered shelters.
- 20 electric car charging points.
- Grade A open plan office space